Monday, February 25, 2013


Monday morning. Another week I’m getting tired of winter.  This is what it looks like living in a city during the winter.
Walking the dogs is the one thing that gets us out during the winter. There are still fun things too, even tho we are getting snow everyday the weather is still on the warm side, so there are alot of snowball fights going on.  Just can't resist making that snowball when hubby is in range.
They are calling for snow for the next 2 weeks, not a lot just a scattering of flurries.
 
 
I look forward to the weekends because I get to sew then, during the work week I find by the time I get home had dinner, I don’t feel like getting out my sewing machine.  This weekend I managed to get this Dresden plate runner finished. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is the size of a runner but I made it with the intention of hanging it above my bed.   I also finished putting together the other Dresden plates, this will be a lap quilt when it is finished.
 
 
 

I collect dolls and love making things for them.  This is one of my favorite dolls she is 18 inches tall, I knitted her this nightie and she gets the lap quilt I made for her.  
 
 
 
My brother is making me a bed for her I can’t wait, so I’m starting a bedspread for her this will be flying geese randomly spaced through it and the rest will be white.  I cut out some squares for this gees last night, and some 2 ½” squares for another blanket I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment