Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday morning, sigh.  The weekend is over and it's back to work.  It's not that I hate work, but it means no time for quilting till the weekend.  I am in love with the new "baby" I adopted
I picked this up for 70.00 on Kijiji.  It is a lovely machine I oiled it all up and was even able to sew on it, but I need to get a new needle for it.

My biggest problem in life right now is that I hove som amny idea of projects I want to do, that there is just not enough time in a day to get 1/2 them done.  If I'm lucky I can retire in 3 years.  Seems like such a long time away but then all of a sudden you find that the time has just flown by.  I went to Fabricville last week with the best intentions.  I told hubby I wanted him to go in and get me a tin of Sewingmachine oil, because I needed it for my new "baby",l  that way there would be no temptation for me to buy anymore material.  When we drive up to the store there is a "LIQUADATION" sign on the windows, now what is a girl to do?  liquatation must be the summer material, which would be the cottons.
So I bought a tin of sewing machine oil cost me $90.00, but who can refuse buy 1 get 2 free.

No comments:

Post a Comment