Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Is it Wednesday or Thursday?

Just past midnight and I'm awake.  My time is all off today, some people we know have gone on vacation, and since I live so close to the airport they park their car in our driveway and we drive them to the airport.  The only bad thing about it is that they had to be at the airport for 4:00am, so what do you do stay up or get up at 3:30 in the morning?  I chose to stay up and went to bet at 4:30 in the morning. 
I've done quite a bit of sewing and crafts this past few weeks as I am only working 1 day a week for awhile.  Here is a picture of that ufo I finished for hubby




I use to make lots of these sweaters years ago.  I love knitting in the round.

I also filled the pin bottles and they sit right beside my machine, they are very handy,
 
 
Here is a pillow made with left over blocks I had
 
I  finished another baby blanket, Still love these quilts, as I just cut the small pieces I have left over.
 
My sewing machine needed a cover so made it this one.
 

Well that's all for tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment