The pictures are not that great, you would think hubby would of taken them outside and taken the pictures, ok I guess snow and that it was -20 was a good reason not to.
This top I finished a few months ago and am now hand quilting it. I hand quilt most of my items.
2. finish hand quilting this baby blanket
3. finish this cushion with a zipper so it can be washed and stuffed to hubby's desire
4.finish this baby blanket, I have a thing for baby blankets and this design
5. this cross stitch quilt block. this is what got me into quilting 3 years ago. There are 6 squares, and I had to back it with white cotton to make it so you couldn't see the thread on the back. I think I'll quilt it with small knots and hope it looks like rain drops. 4 squares are done, 2 to go.
6. Hexagon quilt that I started over a year ago, the top is 3/4 finished but I can't find the baggie that has the unfinished hexagons in it. Tore the house apart this weekend looking for it, but couldn't find it, I'm hoping it is in my desk drawer AT WORK.
7. This is a mini quilt that I did during my paper piecing stage, just need to quilt it.
8. This should be a quick finish, another cushion, we won't talk about the lap quilt to go with it.
9. Lap quilt that needs to be backed and quilted, but might put on a border to it. This was to use some of my 2 1/2 squares up.
10 This quilt top was done in December, it is a pattern from Bonnie Hunter's site, I liked the pattern and wanted to try it. Lap top sized quilt that needs a boarder, backed and quilted.
That's it for today, now don't think that is all the UFO's I have another 10 I'll post on Monday or Tuesday, since Monday is my day to work. I also will try to post some things that I finished in December.