Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ok I finally took some pics of the extra room I'm working on.  This table topper is one I just finished, and will also be a quilt.  Insatead of using it as a table tooper I decided to put it on the bench as a seat cover.This is one of the doll cupbords that I have my dolls in, also hanging abouve the shelf is some bracelets I made during my beading period.

In a previos post I talked about some wall shelves that I wanted.  Well here is a picture of the wall where we mounted them.

 
 
Here is a close up of the box.

and of course here is what the bax really is. A dollar store find.  I love dollar stores.
Enough pictures for today.  I'm still working on the knitted mice and hope that Pat will help me pin one of my quilts this weekend.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment