Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Spring is here just look up

I love living in a country that has 4 seasons, some of course are shorter than others.  Some times I think that if we blinked then we would miss the arrival of the seasons.   On a warm day in May I looked up and saw this.  I loved the colour of the sky.









Three weeks later I looked up and this is what I saw.  Only 3 weeks, what a difference there can be,  mother nature does know how to work quickly.  I wish I was as quick at making a quilt.










I have been working on quilts, but the process has been very slow.  I spent a week in the hospital, and then when I got out, my pointing finger on my right hand swelled up.   For a good month I couldn't use the finger without it hurting, doctor said there was probably some fluid in there, and that it would eventually work its way out.  It is back to normal now, but for a monthe it was ver difficult to d any quilting.

Right now I am working on a baby blanket.  I'm following a shawl pattern that starts in the center and works out in a square.

No comments:

Post a Comment