Monday, April 16, 2012

I hate being sick

I had so much planned to do this week I love my sewing. I was able to try and machine quilt a quilt this weekend. I don't think I like it at all, but then the quilt I was trying was one of the first ones that I made so the squares probably didn’t fit perfectly to begin with then buy the time I used the machine on it…well let us just say I’m not happy with it. Then came Monday, either I have the flu or a leg infection. Monday afternoon I had the chills was running a high temperature and ached all over. I started taking antibiotics in case it was an infection. From Monday to Friday I don’t think I even picked up a needle for 5 minutes. This weekend the trailer was open. Ok well not quite open, let me explain. We own a trailer in the country around 1 ½ hrs from Montreal, that we use during the Summer. The trailer park doesn’t officially open till the May 11th weekend, but you can get the last 3 weekends of April and the first weekend in May as an early bird special, except you don’t have water or electricity. We decided to take it this year. Went up there on Saturday for the day opened the trailer and raked up the leaves. Came back Saturday late afternoon as my brother and sister-in-law were coming out for dinner. We then went back up on Sunday, I didn’t take any of my sewing with me. I’m still trying to keep working on the hexagon quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment